Date: 16-22 August 2016
Join Louis Janse van Vuuren & Marie at his studio at Château de La Creuzette in the south of France for a week of art, wonderful food & creativity!
Come play with new art techniques, do live drawing from a model, and learn to think out of the box! Create art while experiencing the beauty of the Limousin area. Experience French country living with visits to interesting little towns, markets and castles in the area.
La Creuzette special interest programmes are carefully compiled to ensure that you have the ultimate, hassle-free luxury holiday experience. Our all-inclusive land arrangement means that everything aside from flights, Schengen visas and personal expenses are taken care of as follows:
- €3 250 per person sharing based on eight to ten guests
- Collection from Charles de Gaulle airport and transfer Paris to Boussac
- Luxury full board accommodation at la Creuzette (alcoholic and soft drinks included)
- All excursions and entrance fees as detailed in the itinerary
- Art materials and instruction
- Cooking sessions
- Restaurant meals
- Transport to Chateauroux station or Montlucon station and train back to Paris
A deposit of €1 000 secures your booking with the balance due on or before your arrival at la Creuzette. A single supplement of €650 applies.
Please contact Marie or Hardy to reserve your place. Limited space is available. More information here.